The Bragg Health Foundation
The Bragg Health Foundation is proud to be an active supporter of Naturopathic Medicine, students of Nutrition, Integrative Medicine, Acupuncture and future Naturopathic physicians.
A non-profit organization, the Bragg Health Foundation, was established by Dr. Patricia Bragg, health crusader, author, nutritionist to celebrities and business leaders, and CEO of Bragg Live Foods in Santa Barbara, California. Her father, Dr. Paul C. Bragg, was a Health Crusader and Pioneer in the health food industry, originating Health Food Stores in 1912. Developer of many nutritional products, supplements and books, he was one of the first to promote organic foods in the 1930’s.
The Foundation’s mission is to inspire and educate people throughout the world to adopt a healthy lifestyle through optimal nutrition, exercise, positive attitudes and spiritual wellness.
To achieve its mission, the Bragg Health Foundation:
- Provides scholarships to students pursuing Naturopathic Medicine, Nutrition, and Chinese Medicine.
- Supports Health Science research.
- Sponsors and funds health education lectures, seminars and healthy cooking classes.
- Conducts and sponsors health outreach and organic produce distribution to schools, community members, and elder adults.
- Authors and distributes books and materials on health and fitness.
- Supports and sponsors health programs for children and underserved communities.
- Promotes and supports community health through educational institutions and organic gardening and farming.
Dr. Patricia and her father authored ten best-selling health books that have sold millions of copies throughout the United States and around the world. No family has inspired more people to choose healthy lifestyles than Dr. Patricia and her health pioneer father, Dr. Paul C. Bragg.